Christmas Potatoes Experiment

The Christmas Potato experiment, for those of you that have been following developments, was a bit of a damp squib. A Christmas cracker with no crack, the Christmas present you smile about but really, did not want; a toilet roll dolly, a jar of wrinkle cream, comedy socks!

I got a few spuds, but nowhere near enough for a festive feast as you can see from the photo; the Eskimo Carrots you will note from the picture have been a success again and they are on the list of seeds I am ordering for 2025.

I think I probably sowed the seed potatoes too late. I will try again next year.

Christmas Potatoes


Cheers 🍺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning and preparing the Vegetable Patch for the coming growing season

Planning for the garden in 2024

Taking cuttings from established plants and selecting bulbs for next years display in the garden